The Boston Heart Lifestyle Program provides tailored lifestyle management aimed to improve patient health for the long term.
Together, we create your nutrition plan.
Boston Heart uses your test results, health history and food likes and dislikes, to create a plan that is tailored to you.
What’s in your plan?
- Calorie, weight and activity recommendations based on your personal goals.
- A customized food list and 7-day menu based on the foods you like to eat.
- Lifestyle actions that you can fit into your everyday routine.
Achieve and maintain your health goals with a Boston Heart health coach.
Put your plan into action by partnering with a Registered Dietitian.
A Registered Dietitian is a certified health professional and nutrition expert who can help you:
- Understand how your test results play a part in the lifestyle actions you need to improve your health.
- Set realistic goals that are achievable, easy to maintain and that make a big impact.
- Incorporate healthy habits that you like, so you are able to fit them into your everyday routine.
Purchase a coaching package to start working with a registered dietitian of your choice.
- One 20-Minute Session / $19.99
- One 50-Minute Session / $39.99
- Three 20-Minute Sessions / $54.00
- Six 20-Minute Sessions / $105.00
- Diabetes Prevention Program / $33.75 per month